Tuesday, November 25, 2008

day 26

You must of sent some blessings and good karma my way because I looked down at Amaya and she was playing with my iPod. Yes, you read that right, my iPod. Plus I looked in the bag that she was sitting by, and the chargers to both my camera and dad's camera was in it. You know how hard we looked for those things? I had given up even looking any more thinking that it must of fell out of the motorhome when we were at Powell. I figured that I must not of brought the chargers with us and that they were somewhere in the house. However they ended up downstairs in a bag Amaya was going through is beyond me, but I'm sure happy I got my iPod back.
Taiya and Jimmy left today. It was sad to see them go, but I bet they are glad to be back home. Tai said as long as they don't need to have a 4-wheel drive to get here, they will come for Christmas. That will be fun to have the whole family here for the holidays.
Right now I am trying to put together some of those big snowflakes to put outside. I've always thought that they would look nice out there with some icicle lights. I saw on the internet someone had made them and painted them a light blue. It looked very good. Although it is cold, it doesn't look too much like winter here. At least not yet. The skies are clear and blue and I haven't had to wear much more than long sleeves or my sweat shirt when I'm outside. Which suits me fine, as long as it snows in time for Christmas.
Thanksgiving is fast approaching and we will be thinking of you. I know how much you love turkey. I'm not sure whether that is something you can find over there, maybe you can find a restaurant that caters to westeners and they'll have turkey with all the trimmings!
You are half way through your trip. I feel like now I can start a count down to your return. I can't wait for you to be back, but I bet you wish that time won't come too soon. I can imagine the closer to the end of you journey, the more you'll start thinking about your next destination.
Gita came back from India. I spoke to her on Sunday and she was so anxious to hear how your trip was. I told her you wouldn't be back until Dec 15 but that you were loving every minute of it. You have been to places that she has never been and she would love to see your pics when you get home. Only 19 more days!!

No comments: